Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Huahine, Raiatea, Taha'a
Catamarans / 5 cabins
A unique experience
- Elected « Best Boat » of the year of its release (2014), the SABA 50 catamaran responds with excellence to the various experiences that the cruise offers.
- Elegant and efficient
- Exceptional relaxation areas
- Optimal navigation comfort
Based on the island of Raiatea, the Saba 50 offers an exceptional way to discover Tahiti and its islands from the lagoon.
Enjoy an unforgettable cruise aboard this catamaran Saba 50: an idyllic setting on board, great maritime qualities and optimal comfort, all come together for a luxurious and memorable trip.
The Saba 50 offers maximum security and has all assets to delight passengers :
- 5 double air-conditionned cabins with individual en suite bathrooms.
- Exceptional relaxation areas for great comfort both in navigation and anchorage.
- Outside, a large saloon equipped with many benches, a lounge deck near the cockpit, a real sunbath at the front of the boat… the traffic of the boat was designed to make sure there is a direct communication between all these spaces.
- Inside, a large open and contemporary kitchen, a large living room and a chart table.
- Also, the SABA 50 operates in a self-sufficient way at anchor thanks to solar panels.
On board, the crew will make sure that your cruise takes place in the best conditions. Your skipper will be happy to show you some of the most beautiful places in Polynesia while your hostess / chef will feast you with her best recipes.
The catamaran Saba 50 is based on the island of Raiatea, French Polynesia, and propose private cruises in the Islands of Society. Different itineraries are proposed aboard this exceptional boat. Cruises à la carte on request.
|Charter cruise duration||
4 days / 3 nights ou 7 days / 6 nights. Cruises à la carte.
|Availability:||All year round|
14,98 m / 49.15 ft
|Number of cabins:||5|
2 to 10 persons
5 doubles cabins with 5 shower toilets
Air conditioning, a watermaker, a generator 220V
2 (1 Guide-skipper, 1 Hostess-Chef) for 1 to 7 pax onboard
|Dining:||All meals are included except lunch on boarding day and landing day - Drinks are not included in the price. Nespresso coffee machine available on board (capsules not included) - On 8 day|
- 2 kayaks + 2 stand up paddle boards
- 2 floating hammocks
- Snorkeling equipment (flippers, masks and snorkels)
- Trolling line
- Music player and flat screen in the living room
Other activities & Services
Private dives with monitor and on-board equipment.
No need to pack and unpack, for a guaranteed relaxing stay, embark in this catamaran, and let yourself be guided from island to island to discover the magic of Polynesia. Discover the contrasting Polynesian landscapes and cross the Polynesian waters aboard the Saba 50 is a unique experience combining comfort and adventure. It's a bit like being out of the way while feeling at home.