Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Huahine, Raiatea, Taha'a, Rangiroa, Tikehau, Fakarava, Nuku Hiva, Hiva Oa, Apataki, Tahuata, Fatu Hiva
Private Yachts / Motoryacht
|Destinations:||The Ultimate Lady is based in the capital island of Tahiti (Society Islands), and is available for charters in the Society Islands, the Tuamotu Atolls, the Austral and the Marquesas Islands.|
|Charter cruise duration:||On request|
|Availability:||All year round|
|Length:||27.90 m / 91’6 ft|
|Number of cabins:||4 + 1 with over / under twin bunk beds and shared bathroom|
|Total guests:||8 + 2 small children|
|Cabin configuration:||3 double, 2 twin|
|Total crew:||5 (with 8 guests on board)|
|Dining:||In the dining area in the main salon, or on the upper deck, outside.|
The Tuamotus are made up of 76 islands and atolls. The largest are Rangiroa and Fakarava.
There you will find plenty of reefs and lagoons attracting all the sport fish an angler could want! From Giant Trevally, Bone fish, Dog tooth, Wahoo, Marlin and Tuna.
Flights to Rangiroa, Fakarava and Makemo take a little over an hour from Tahiti and fly between 1 to 3 times a day.
Either embark on the vessel in Papeete or fly up to meet her. Fish and cruise for 7 days and explore between Rangiroa, Fakarava or Makemo, enjoying superb fishing and white sand beaches with all the colors of the lagoons and the abundant marine life within. Book a longer trip and explore some of the remote uninhabited atolls.
- 5 meter AB tender
- Sea-Doo 155 jet ski
- 2 paddle boards
- 2 kite surf
- 2 water hammocks
- 1 ski biscuit
- Kids and adults’ water skis
- Full kit fishing equipment
Other activities & Services
- Pearl farms visits
- Shark diving
- Any kind of sport fishing
French Polynesia offers a large variety of locations to suit different adventures, whether it will be serious sport fishing or just relaxing, some "off the beaten track" itineraries include:
- the Austral Islands in the South with its cooler water that hold striped marlin, big eye and large broadbill sword fish; they are also known for their whales due to the migratory whales making a stop on their way through.
- the Marquesas in the North also offer a different adventure with incredible landscapes and history. It also has slightly cooler water due to the Equatorial currents that hold large numbers of yellowfin tuna and large blue marlin.