- Round-trip transfers from / to place of residence and dive center
- Loan of diving equipment if needed
- Loan of Top Dive towels
- Refreshments (water, juice, soft drinks)
Tikehau private diving
Tikehau - Half-day
Sport & Adventure / Underwater world
A unique experience
- Dive on an atoll in the Tuamotu: rich encounters and luminescent dives!
- The atoll of Tikehau is noted for its underwater wealth of flora and fauna.
- With two dives in an outing you can enjoy the atoll by boat in between immersions.
- The old pearl farm: you dive in the lagoon of the atoll at a depth of 15 meters, with the majestic manta rays that come here to be cleaned by the wrasses and other « cleaning » fish of the lagoon.
- Teonai: this dive takes place along the outer reef, on a gentle slope where you can observe the reef life of the atoll, which is always busy with shoals of fish that constantly come and go.
- Tuheiava: a drift dive from the ocean to the lagoon to admire the peaceful marine life of the Tuamotu such as kingfish, tuna, barracuda, turtles, reef sharks…
You dive with a certified dive center, with monitors and professional instructors (PADI, ANMP, FFESSM, CMAS).
Sunset dives on request.
|Meeting place:||Free boat transfers from hotels and pensions except the Hakamanu Lodge (too far)|
|Period:||All year, 7 days a week|
|Duration:||Half a day with two successive dives|
|Size of group:||Maximum 10 people per outing
Private dives on request
Sunset dives on request with a minimum of 2 people
Reservations required. Level 1 or Open Water required for exploration dives.
Provide a medical certificate allowing the practice of scuba diving (less than 2 months before the first dive)
Photos and video of dives with advance request
The Tuamotu Archipelago of French Polynesia offers extraordinary dives in amazingly clear iridescent waters. The excursions take place inside the barrier reef, in the lagoon, or on the outer slopes of the reef where the concentration of varied marine coral provides a submerged landscape of awesome beauty. In Tikehau you will be impressed by the tranquility of life on the atoll, and beneath the water’s surface, it’s magical. Here there reigns a busy life with numerous shoals of fish and numerous unforgettable encounters, such as sharks and manta rays… You will not feel indifferent following these dives, which have no equivalent anywhere in the world.