- Round-trip transfers from/to place of residence and dive center
- Loan of diving equipment if needed
- Loan of Top Dive towels
- Refreshments (water, juice, soft drinks)
Tahiti private diving
Tahiti - 2 hours
Sport & Adventure / Underwater world
A unique experience
- Begin your vacation in French Polynesia with character dives!
- Tahiti has ideal sites for initiation to scuba diving.
- For the baptism dives there are appropriate sites in the turquoise lagoon of Tahiti!
- The fault of Arue, a dizzying fall starting a few meters below the surface and descending to a depth of several tens of meters.
- The Source, which owes its name to a freshwater spring 5-6 meters below the surface and easily visible because of the column of water bubbles as they escape.
- La Vallée Blanche or White Valley is one of the most beautiful dives in Tahiti because of its fauna composed of sharks, kingfish and triggerfish…
The transfers are made by minibus from the hotels on the west coast (limit PK 18) or by boat from the marinas of Punaauia and Papeete
|Period:||All year, 7 days a week|
|Size of group:||5 persons for one instructor|
Reservations required. Level 1 required for exploration dives.
Provide a medical certificate allowing the practice of scuba diving (less than 2 months before the first dive)
Photos and video of dives with advance request
Tahiti is the first island you will visit in French Polynesia because the planes of the international airline companies land in Faaa, a commune on the west coast. If you are in Polynesia for a dive circuit, it is ideal and even recommended to begin by a dive in Tahiti. You will be happily surprised by the clarity of the water and the ultramarine blue of the Pacific will live up to your expectations. You can also become familiar with the marine wildlife by seeing your first grey or blacktip sharks that are totally peaceful. If you want to refresh your knowledge because you have not dived for a long time, take advantage of this stop in Tahiti to do it!