- Towels loaned
- Bottles of water
Private parasailing in Bora Bora
Bora Bora - 1 hour
Sport & Adventure / Air
Une expérience unique
- An extraordinary experience to enjoy the vibrant dancing colors of the lagoon of Bora Bora!
- Admire the marine fauna of the most beautiful part of Bora Bora’s lagoon: rays, turtles…
- Take advantage of this activity to also have a fabulous outing by boat.
- Excitement guaranteed at the moment of ascension!
- Panoramic views in the air of the neighboring islands of Tahaa, Raiatea and Maupiti!
|Meeting place:||Round-trip boat transfers from hotel or place of residence|
|Period:||All year, except mid-january to beginning of march|
|Duration:||Between 40 minutes and around 70 minutes (boat ride, ascension and return by boat)|
|Size of group:||Maximum 2 people per flight|
|Conditions:||Children under 12 years should be accompanied during the flight by an adult (2 person maximum per flight)|
This is simply fabulous! If there is one thing you should take advantage in Bora Bora, it is enjoying its beautiful lagoon. And parasailing offers the best opportunity to have the blue in front of your eyes! You can go parasailing as a couple, with two seats side by side to hold hands during the flight. This is the ideal experience if you visit the Pearl of the Pacific as lovers. And it is also a fun activity for all the family! The outing takes place mostly in the south of the island, at Point Matira, where the lagoon explodes in ever-changing bands of blue. Go up and see Bora Bora from the sky. This is an extraordinary experience that gives you a bird’s eye view of the lagoon, the Otemanu Mountain, the typical South Seas bungalows and the surrounding Pacific Ocean.