- Round-trip transfers from place of residence (hotel, pension)
- Refreshments during the day: water, fruit juice
- Guided visit to the Museum of Tahiti and Her Islands (on request)
- Entrance fee at the Museum of Tahiti and Her Islands
Private island guided tour
Tahiti - Half-day
Expedition & Discovery / Island Tour
A unique experience
- An unusual day with encounters and visits to the best sites in Tahiti.
- Groups limited to 7 people.
- Enjoy Tahiti as you wish: the day is adapted to your desires and preferences.
- A different experience: you live in the heart of Polynesia by meeting the Polynesians.
Discover the island of Tahiti during a private day organized to please you, your family and your close friends. Far from the circuit of charter tourists, you will appreciate the wild beauty of the largest island in French Polynesia. In following the circle island road that winds around Tahiti you can admire the sea and luminescent lagoon of Tahiti, and on the mountainside, a hundred shades of green with tumbling waterfalls in the fern-shrouded valleys. Your guide, who is knowledgeable of Polynesia, will talk about Tahiti’s history, culture, traditions and its modern life. You will visit archaeological sites that reflect the social and economic organization of the ancient Polynesian society, like the marae of Arahurahu. In Paea take a breath of fresh air at the Maraa Grotto with its small pool of fresh water, a site that was enjoyed by the illustrious painter, Paul Gauguin, who used to bathe there when the heat became too heavy. At the botanical garden in Papeari you can admire the tropical vegetation that is endemic to Tahiti and Her Islands.
|Meeting place:||Round-trip transfers at place of residence (hotel, pension) in the urban zone|
|Duration:||Half a day|
|Size of group:||2 to 7 people|
Polynesia is a faraway mythical destination and a dream for many of us. Tahiti has a special character with its rich and varied landscapes, its archaeological sites, museums, and botanical garden… One can understand and appreciate the diversity of its beauty by touring the island in an air-conditioned bus. Tahiti will be worth it for you. The best way to appreciate the island is to take a private tour in a small group with a guide who will share their vision of Tahiti. During this day of discovery you will have the time to exchange and share and also to meet the Polynesians who live in this rare and precious Polynesian destination.