- Private Meet & Greet before immigration by an airport hostess with a personalized sign
- Access to the airport VIP lounge
- Private Meet & Greet in the lounge by a French / English Speaking Tahiti Islands Travel hostess
- 1 flower lei per person
- Our staff will pick-up the luggage + ensure the immigration & customs formalities / Luggage porter
- Airport assistance with escort until Air Tahiti check-in counter OR parking line OR Air Archipels check-in counter OR Air Tetiaroa check-in counter.
- Travel documents / 24/7 Emergency number & Concierge services
Luxury Meet & Greet & Concierge service
Meet & Greet and Airport Assistance
You will be granted a private Meet & Greet before immigration by an airport hostess with a personalized sign. You will be guided to the VIP lounge where a French / English Tahiti Islands Travel guide will welcome you with a traditional flower lei. You will be offered both fast track service and private assistance until your departure. Our guide will provide you with your travel document in a Polynesian pochette including domestic air tickets, vouchers, itineraries and important contacts. Our experienced team is pleased to accommodate your individual wishes and will assist you discreetly and competently.
- Kids under 3 are free of charge
- 50% discount for kids from 4 to 12 years old
- Services available for commercial flights & private jets
Airport vip lounge
This Air Conditioned Lounge is located before the immigration line. With a capacity of 25 person maximum, this lounge can be shared with another group. This private area is recommended for confidential meet & greet but can also be used for departure. Possibility to arrange private shows, refreshments and snacks with a supplement.
- No WIFI access available
- 2 hours stay maximum
Our Travel Designer are offering their services to book restaurants table, activities, taxi, romantic options, spa treatment...
- Available 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM during week days & 8:00 AM – 12 NOON during week-end
Dance show / trio
Tahiti Ora and O Tahiti E are the most prominent Ori Tahiti dance groups in Polynesia. They are offering traditional Polynesian welcome with professional dancers & musicians. The show can be organized inside the VIP lounge for a full privacy.
- Royal flower lei / Prestige flower lei / Flower crown
- Foreign speaking guide (Mandarin, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, German)
- Tahiti Ora or O Tahiti E band
- Mini show (3 dancers + 2 musicians) dance / animation
- Show (6 dancers + 4 musicians) dance / animation
- Personalized present