- Round-trip transfers from/to place of residence and dive center
- Loan of diving equipment if needed
- Loan of Top Dive towels
- Refreshments (water, juice, soft drinks)
Bora Bora private diving
Bora Bora - 2-7 hours
Sport & Adventure / Underwater world
A unique experience
- Dive on the island of Bora Bora that is reputed to have the most beautiful lagoon in the world.
- During the season of manta rays swim with these graceful giants: an unforgettable experience!
- Enjoy the boat ride to admire the Pearl of the Pacific and Mount Otemanu.
Discover the wonders of the underwater world of Bora Bora in a comfortable boat designed for scuba diving. Several dive sites are worth a visit, such as the protected site of Anau, which is open only in the morning. This is unique with a beautiful coral garden and slope covered with sea roses visible at the beginning of the dive. The highlight of this underwater excursion is to see the manta rays that come to this area to feed and be cleaned by small wrasses.
Other dive site not to be missed: Muri-Muri or White Valley, a drift dive where it is not unusual to see grey sharks, and schools of trevally, as well as turtles and giant barracudas! Thrills guaranteed!
Finally, Motu Tapu is one of the most famous dive sites in Bora Bora where lemon sharks and black tip sharks make their home.
Throughout the dive, you will be supervised by instructors certified by a luxurious PADI 5-star center that provides the latest Aqualung equipment.
|Meeting place:||Transfers are made by minibus from all hotels and pensions on the main island
By boat from all hotels and pensions on the motu islets
2h (1 dive) - 4h (2 dives) - 7h (3 dives)
|Group size:||Up to 24 people with crew|
|Conditions:||Outings by reservation. Level 1 or Scuba Diver required.
Come with sunglasses, hat, sunscreen and bath towel.
Free Nitrox for certified Nitrox divers.
Provide a medical certificate allowing the practice of scuba diving (less than 2 months before the first dive)
Photos and video of dives with advance request