- Unusual itinerary in remote Polynesia
- Amazing contrasting landscapes of a wild atoll & 2 high islands
- Stay in charming hotels
- Safely approach the legendary wave of Teahupoo with the best local surfers
- Enjoy a real cultural immersion with a key figure of polynesian dance
- Unique experience with marquesan artists
- Swim with sharks in the stunning lagoon of Rangiroa
Off the beaten tracks experience
In Tahiti, get into the rhythm of island-life and take a trip to Teahupoo, the legendary surf spot. In Rangiroa, let yourself be transported into an underwater fairytale, in the most spectacular open-air aquarium you’ll find in the Tuamotus. In Hiva Oa, stand at the feet of the lofty ridgelines that stole the hearts of Gauguin and Jacques Brel, and in these divine surroundings meet the guardians of Marquesan traditions ….… the secrets of the Polynesian myth will be revealed only to you, in all their exquisite beauty, during a uniquely invigorating holiday, expect authentic charm, cultural discovery and adventure.
DAY 1 - Tahiti
DAY 2-3-4 - Tahiti
DAY 5 - Tahiti, Rangiroa
DAY 6-7-8 - Rangiroa
DAY 9 - Rangiroa, Tahiti
DAY 10 - Tahiti, Hiva Oa
DAY 11-12-13 - Hiva Oa
DAY 14 - Hiva Oa, Tahiti
Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa
Accommodations / Elegant Hotel
InterContinental Tahiti Resort & spa
Accommodations / Elegant Hotel
Hiva Oa Hanakee Lodge
The Hiva Oa Hanakee Lodge faces the majestic Mount Temetiu (3903 feet) and offers amazing views of Traitors Bay, the Bordelais canal, the small island of Hanakee and in the distance the precipitous volcanic island of Tahuata.
This 3-star hotel opened in 1999 and has 14 bungalows which are perched hillside and nestled among luxuriant vegetation. Each bungalow has an individual touch of one of twenty local artists and sculptors.
With nothing between yourself and the ocean other than your own private deck, overlooking the bay of Atuona, you will be transported to another world, surrounded by this ever-present, imposingly magnificent mountain scenery.
Accommodations / Charming Boutique Hotel
Private tahitian dance lesson with Tahiti Ora
Tahiti - 2 hours
- Take your first course of Tahitian dance: be daring!
- You are welcomed to one of the most prestigious dance schools in Tahiti.
- Discover this art that makes the reputation of the vahine of Tahiti and Her Islands.
- You will dance to the tunes of Polynesian music of yesterday or today.
- A lesson you can share with friends and your children!
Culture & Traditions / Polynesian Show
Rangiroa private diving
Rangiroa - 2 hours
- World Class Diving: Rangiroa is a paradise for divers!
- Diving encounters with grey sharks, manta rays, turtles, hammerhead sharks...
- The external ocean side drop-offs have exceptionally rich coral!
- Discover drift diving in the passes of the atoll with the current carrying you from the ocean to the lagoon!
Sport & Adventure / Underwater world
Atuona & Taaoa private valley visit
Hiva Oa - Half-day
- A cultural and historical visit.
- Visit the village where Paul Gauguin and Jacques Brel chose to live their lives.
- Discover one of the most important ceremonial centers of Polynesia.
Expedition & Discovery / Guided Tour
- Private polynesian welcome at international flight
- All transfers, meet & greet & services as indicated in the program
- All Air Tahiti regular flights as per itinerary
- 4 days car rental in Tahiti, A/C FIAT 500 or similar
- 24/7 assistance during your stay by our local Travel Designer
- 4 nights at Vanira Lodge in Bungalow Spa Vai Ora with amercican breakfast
- 4 nights at Hiva Oa Hanakee Pearl Lodge in Mountain View Bungalow with american breakfatst
- 1 night at InterContinental Resort & Spa in superior Garden View Room
- 4 nights at Kia Ora Village in Overwater Bungalow - Long Stay Offer: 30% for any stay of 3 nights & more
- Teahupoo surf trip (2 hours)
- Private tahitian dance lesson with Tahiti Ora (2 hours)
- Atuona & Taaoa valley visit (half-day)
- Horseback riding with Paco (half-day)
- Rangiroa private diving (2 hours)
- All applicable taxes (VAT / service charge / airport taxes) are included. Only the city tax (1.26 to 1.67 Euros / day / person) have to be paid directly to the hotel during check-out.