- Explore most of the Windward & Leeward Islands
- 3 different styles of accommodation: private villa, sailing boat & elegant resort
- Discover the marine fauna & flora of Moorea's lagoon
- Enjoy the sailing boat lifestyle: kayaks, fishing, stand up paddle, snorkeling
- Swim with stingrays and black tip sharks in Moorea & Bora Bora
A fun exploration
A South Seas Robinson Crusoe adventure for all the family, explore the islands’ to your hearts’ content, discover Moorea, Tahiti’s sister island, from a guest villa. Then, all aboard for an island-hop of the so-called Windward Society Islands, Raiatea, sacred island; Tahaa, island of vanilla; Huahine, island of nature. Until, from your catamaran you spy the majestic outline of the queen of the South Pacific, Bora Bora, trailing a sumptuous necklace of coral reef. Here you will drop your pack in a luxury resort for the ultimate holiday in paradise ..… Along the way, there’s plenty to do: swim with Pink Whiprays and Blacktip sharks, visit the ancient village of Fare and a vanilla plantation, just relax on a motu, go fishing, try standup paddle, and more…….. the delightful mixture of activities will satisfy the whole family, bringing you closer together, touched by the powerful spirit of the islands’ we call « Mana ».
The Tahiti Islands Travel Collection
The Tahiti Islands Travel Experiences
DAY 1 - Tahiti, Moorea
DAY 2-3 - Moorea
DAY 4 - Moorea, Raiatea, Taha'a
DAY 5 - Taha'a, Huahine
Continue to Hana Iti. Lunch will be served on board. You will then sail to Avea Bay, which is known for its pristine white sand beach. Dinner will be served on board.
DAY 6 - Huahine
DAY 7 - Huahine, Taha'a
Sail to Motu Tau Tau where you can stroll, swim and explore the coral garden. Weather permitting, the day will end with a magnificent sunset behind the neighboring island of Bora Bora. Dinner is served on board.
DAY 8 - Taha'a, Bora Bora
Next, you will sail to Pofai Bay and visit the village of Vaitape. This is where you will find shops, restaurants, banks, an Internet café, and the post office. Upon your return, dinner will be served on board, or at an extra charge, at the famous Bloody Mary's, known for its seafood specials and island atmosphere.
DAY 9 - Bora Bora
DAY 10 - Bora Bora
DAY 11-12 - Bora Bora
DAY 13 - Bora Bora, Tahiti
Le Méridien Bora Bora
Accommodations / Elegant Hotel
Private shark & ray watching
Bora Bora - 3 hours
- Safari discovery of the South Seas rays and sharks: thrills guaranteed!
- Swim with harmless sharks and encounter friendly rays!
- One of the best activities to do on Bora Bora!
Sport & Adventure / Lagoon
Unique turtles' discovery
Bora Bora - On request
- Observe the turtles in their environment and feed them!
- Become a turtle keeper for a day.
- An original way to do eco-tourism!
Expedition & Discovery / Lagoon & Ocean
- Private polynesian welcome & 24/7 assistance
- All Air Tahiti regular flights as per itinerary
- 3 days car rental in Moorea - Luxury Miniwan Hyunday H1 7 seats
- 3 nights at Villa Lagon (5 bedrooms) - no meals - linen & last cleaning
- 6 nights on a Lagoon 400 with 4 cabins A/C, 2 crew members, with full board exept 2 dinners
- 3 nights at Le Méridien Bora Bora in a 2 Bedroom Pool Villa with ABF & transfers (35 % discount with the Long Stay offer 3 nights & more & Early Bird Offer)
- Combo eco-Tour & snorkeling in Moorea (full day)
- Shark & Ray feeding in Bora Bora (3 hours)
- Unique turtles' discovery
- All applicable taxes (VAT / service charge / airport taxes) are included. Only the city tax (1.26 to 1.67 Euros / day / person) have to be paid directly to the hotel during check-out.