- Relaxing journey in two wonderful Resorts
- Combine the two most famous islands of the destination
- Experience Overwater accommodation in Bora Bora
- Private Polynesian welcome with a flower lei
- Explore Moorea's waterfalls during a private 4x4 tour
- Swim with Ray & black tips Sharks in the stunning lagoon of Bora Bora
©Hilton Bora Bora Nui
Island explorer combination
Relaxing stay in the not-to-be-missed islands
IslandsTahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora
Your ProfileFamily, Couple, Small groups
InterestExpedition & Discovery, Well-being
Moorea and Bora Bora….. two Pacific island gems that embody the South Seas dream. Majestic landscapes, luxurious tropical vegetation, an immaculate lagoon. Between ocean and sky, a hypnotic spectrum of radiant blues and greens awaits. Easy to content oneself to sit back and do nothing, mesmerized by the surroundings, though missing out on exploring island paradise would be wrong! Plunge into Moorea’s lush interior, and drink in the heady perfumes, drench yourself in the enchanting waterfalls; discover Bora Bora’s incredible lagoon and coral gardens, with its kaleidoscope of marine life, among other magical moments on this itinerary.
9 Days /
DAY 1 - Tahiti, Moorea
Arrival at Tahiti Faa'a International airport. Private polynesian Meet & Greet after customs. Our French / English guide will wait with a personalized sign and a fresh flower lei as per tradition and will give your travel documents. Escort to Air Tahiti counter and assistance for check-in. Domestic flight from Tahiti to Moorea (approx 10 min). Meet & Greet by your driver and private car transfer to your hotel.
DAY 2-3-4 - Moorea
The island of Moorea will seduce you with its gentleness, its generous bays and amazing nature. You will discover the mountainside of Moorea with a 4x4 safari, promise of an intimate excursion to the heart of the island’s tropical vegetation, its pineapple fields, its marae and many other magical sites. The quiet waters of the lagoon are a natural playground that allow for many activities, on your own: outrigger canoe, paddle boarding, snorkeling, diving, whales & dolphins watching... Moorea is a pleasure for all senses.
DAY 5 - Moorea, Bora Bora
After breakfast, private car transfer to Moorea airport. Domestic flight from Moorea to Bora Bora (approx 50 min). Arrival in Bora Bora airport, located on an islet. Welcome by the hotel representative and boat transfer to your hotel.
DAY 6-7-8 - Bora Bora
The shape of the island and its stunning lagoon have always fascinated visitors. Bora Bora offers many opportunities to explore the lagoon, the motu (islets) & the ocean (private dive, private cruise, snorkeling expedition, deep sea fishing ...) but also on land (4x4 safari, hiking, helicopter private ride, skydiving...). One of the best activities to do on Bora Bora is the sharks & ray feeding: the encounter with the lagoon sharks and the grey stingrays remains an even more unforgettable experience because it takes place in one of the most beautiful lagoons of the Pacific!
DAY 9 - Bora Bora, Tahiti
Check-out from your hotel and boat transfer to Bora Bora airport. Assistance for check-in and domestic flight from Bora Bora to Tahiti (approx 50 min). Private assistance in Tahiti domestic airport and escort to International counter for check-in. Possibility to organize a private tour for the everning (dinner, guided tour, day use room in a hotel, shopping) in Tahiti for late flights departure.
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa
Ideally located between two bays, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa spreads majestically over the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the lagoon. The resort features 104 bungalows decorated in a contemporary Polynesian style, among which 52 Garden bungalows with private pool and 54 Overwater bungalows with a direct access to the lagoon. For lunch, enjoy typical Polynesian dishes from the open-air beach restaurant Rotui Grill & Bar. Relax by the pool or discover the relaxing treatments from Moorea Lagoon Spa.
Situated near the airport and ferry dock, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa is fully equipped to accommodate receptions, meetings or conferences.
Accommodations / Elegant Hotel
Conrad Bora Bora Nui
Located in a private cove on Motu To’opua, a small volcanic islet off the coast of Bora Bora, Conrad Bora Bora Nui features an 800-meter white-sand beach – the longest stretch of white sand in Bora Bora.
The lagoon many shades of blues and its wealth of multicolored tropical fish and coral species makes the place a true paradise, with soaring Mount Otemanu becoming the backdrop to the hotel when approached from the water.
The resort’s 114 villas, located amidst lush gardens, perched on the hillside or resting over the turquoise waters of the lagoon, are spread over 8 hectares.
Hina Spa, the resort’s hilltop spa, offers unrivaled panoramic views of the lagoon, Mount Otemanu and the neighboring islands.
Accommodations / Luxury Resort
Private island guided tour 4X4
Moorea - 3 hours
- The best way to discover the interior of Moorea!
- Enjoy Polynesian nature, its plants, fruits and flowers.
- Travel to the heart of the pineapple fields of Moorea: a little bit paradise!
Expedition & Discovery
Private shark & ray watching
Bora Bora - 3 hours
- Safari discovery of the South Seas rays and sharks: thrills guaranteed!
- Swim with harmless sharks and encounter friendly rays!
- One of the best activities to do on Bora Bora!
Sport & Adventure / Lagoon
- Private Polynesian welcome at international flight
- All transfers, meet & greet & services as indicated in the program
- All Air Tahiti regular flights as per itinerary
- 24/7 assistance during your stay by our local Travel Designer
- 4 nights at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa in Garden Pool Bungalow with american breakfast - Long Stay Offer: stay 4 / pay 3
- 4 nights at Conrad Bora Bora Nui in Overwater Villa with american breakfast + boat transfers - Early Bird Offer: 30% discount for all bookings made 90 days prior arrival (the brand new Conrad Bora Bora Nui is due to soft open on December 21st 2016)
- Private island guided tour 4x4 (half-day)
- Shark & ray feeding (3 hours)
- All applicable taxes (VAT / service charge / airport taxes) are included. Only the city tax (1.26 to 1.67 Euros / day / person) have to be paid directly to the hotel during check-out.