- Back to the roots in the wild atolls of the Tuamotus
- Explore the fishiest islands of the Pacific Ocean
- Private cruise off the beaten track in Apataki & Fakarava
- Experience a desert island boutique hotel
- Meet Paumotu people and their unique lifestyle
- Swim with whales and discover the legendary wave of Teahupoo
Explore untouched islands
Scattered above the tropic of Capricorn, the Tuamotus are a world apart ..… Tikehau, Rangiroa, Apataki and Fakarava are just a few of these crowns of coral sand, fringed by coconut-palms, that create a symphony in vivid blues, for your appreciation. In Tikehau and Fakarava, you will get a taste of Paumotu life, somewhere between sea and sky, surrounded by wheeling flocks of birds and abundant marine life; before and after a cruise packed with exhilarating fishing stops and mind-blowing diving. To end on a high note, one last rare opportunity is reserved for you, meet and swim with humpback whales off the coast of Tahiti, in one of the only destinations to offer this possibility. This deeply moving experience brings to close this beautiful holiday, that brings you closer to nature.
DAY 1 - Tahiti, Tikehau
DAY 2-3-4 - Tikehau
The atoll is very popular for its pink sand beaches and its exceptional underwater fauna. Your will stay on an all inclusive island resort catering to luxury seeking outdoor enthusiasts. Hidden away on a motu in the southwest corner of the French Polynesian atoll of Tikehau, Ninamu Resort serves as the perfect launch pad for divers, fishermen, kiteboarders, surfers, paddlers or anyone who simply loves relaxing in and around tropical waters that are bursting with life and energy. Your will dive with a certified dive center, with professional instructors, in preserved dive sites. You will not feel indifferent following your private dive, which has no equivalent anywhere in the world.
DAY 5 - Tikehau, Rangiroa
DAY 6-7 - Rangiroa
DAY 8 - Rangiroa, Apataki
DAY 9-10 - Apataki
Aqua Tiki II is designed for scuba diving. Two private dives in Apataki lagoon are included. Life on board is in rhythm with the diving hours. You cruise in total security with a professional crew and you dive with certified BEES diving instructors. Far from the bustling city, the Tuamotu offer a life-style that the Robinson Crusoe in all of us only dreams of. Stepping right outside your normal home environment yet in harmony with nature, on board a small floating hotel.
DAY 11 - Apataki, Fakarava
DAY 12 - Fakarava
DAY 13 - Fakarava, Tahiti
DAY 14 - Tahiti
DAY 15 - Tahiti
Ninamu is an all inclusive island resort catering to luxury seeking outdoor enthusiasts. Hidden away on a motu in the southwest corner of the French Polynesian atoll of Tikehau, Ninamu Resort serves as the perfect launch pad for divers, fishermen, kiteboarders, surfers, paddlers or anyone who simply loves relaxing in and around tropical waters that are bursting with life and energy.
Accommodations / Charming Boutique Hotel
Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa
Accommodations / Elegant Hotel
Tikehau private diving
Tikehau - Half-day
- Dive on an atoll in the Tuamotu: rich encounters and luminescent dives!
- The atoll of Tikehau is noted for its underwater wealth of flora and fauna.
- With two dives in an outing you can enjoy the atoll by boat in between immersions.
Sport & Adventure / Underwater world
Private deep sea sport fishing
Rangiroa - Half-day
- Sport fishing on the high seas: go on an adventure in Rangiroa!
- An unforgettable experience in a marvelous setting.
- Guaranteed surprises with exceptional catches!
Sport & Adventure / Ocean
Private whale watching excursion in Tahiti Iti
Tahiti - Half-day
- Admire the humpback whales in the wildest and most unspoiled part of Tahiti.
- A most sensational animal ecotourism.
- Follow the remarkable fern-covered cliffs of the uninhabited part of Tahiti.
- Watching or swimming with whales will remain a unique experience of a lifetime.
Sport & Adventure / Underwater world
- Private polynesian welcome at international flight
- All transfers, meet & greet & services as indicated in the program
- All Air Tahiti regular flights as per itinerary
- 24/7 assistance during your stay by our local Travel Designer
- 4 nights at Ninamu Resort in a Family Bungalow with full board + transfers & activities
- 3 nights at Kia Ora Village in a Beach Duplex Bungalow with american breakfast + transfers - Long Stay Offer: 3 nights & more (-30%)
- 5 nights on Aqua Tiki II with skipper, hostess & diving instructor in Full board + divings
- 2 nights at the Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in 2 connecting Superior Garden rooms with American Breakfast
- 2 daily private dives on board Aqua Tiki II
- Deep sea sport fishing (Full day)
- Private whale watching excursion in Tahiti Iti (Half-day)
- All applicable taxes (VAT / service charge / airport taxes) are included. Only the city tax (1.26 to 1.67 Euros / day / person) have to be paid directly to the hotel during check-out.