- Enjoy one of the most thrilling stages of the World Surf Championships
- Journey in two luxurious villas
- Explore the wild beauty of Tahiti iti’s coastline and the legendary waves at Teahupoo
- Approach the humpback whales, in complete safety, in this unspoiled part of Tahiti
- Be one of the rare few to dive with Tiger Sharks, a privileged experience
©Tahiti Private Expeditions
Soak up the atmosphere of the Tahiti Pro Teahupo'o
Catch the world’s surf elite in action
Your ProfileFamily, Small groups
InterestExpedition & Discovery, Extreme sports
The Southern hemisphere spring brings the big names in the surf world flocking to the Teavaino pass on Tahiti-iti (the southeastern part of Tahiti). The world class athletes come to pit their skills against the churning wall of foam and water that is Teahupoo, the Tahitian wave. Follow the crowds and soak up the electrifying atmosphere at the annual World Surf League championship. Then take your turn to surf Kelly Slater’s break, guided onto the waves by a professional. While surf may be your motivation, stay to swim with humpback whales outside of the pass, then head to Moorea to prolong the pleasure and get face to face with some tiger sharks. An exhilarating break for travelers looking for the ultimate thrill.
10 Days /
DAY 1 - Tahiti
Arrival at Tahiti Faa'a International airport. Private polynesian Meet & Greet after customs. Our french / English guide will wait with a personalized sign and a fresh flower lei as per tradition, give your travel documents and guide you until the Rental car check-in counter. Drive to your villa located on the west coast of Tahiti (approx. 10 min).
Transport & private Services
DAY 2-5 - Tahiti
Surfing enthusiasts from throughout the world travel the planet to come to Teahupoo, on the peninsula of Tahiti Iti. Located on the edge of the pass of the small village of Teahupoo, each year this « left » wave welcomes WCT, one of the biggest championships in the world of surf. Aboard a boat you will safely approach the surf break to admire this famous spot of awesome power and beauty and live the atmosphere of a World Surf Championship! The peninsula of Tahiti Iti is the wild, pristine side of the island of Tahiti. It offers the most amazing quality of whale observation. During your private whale watching excursion, the approach of the mammals is made with great respect for regulations.
DAY 6 - Tahiti, Moorea
Check-out from your Villa and drive to the ferry terminal in Papeete with your rental car (approx 10 min). Ferry crossing from Papeete to Moorea (approx 30 min). Disembark at Vaiare harbour and drive to your Villa located at Papetoai (approx 40 min).
Transport & private Services
DAY 7-9 - Moorea
Moorea is reputed for its relaxed rhythm of life and wild beauty. Its discovery by car, on your own, is ideal to be infused with the local flavor. The Tiger sharks you will admire during your sensational private dive are as impressive as they are magnificent.
DAY 10 - Moorea, Tahiti
Check-out from your Villa and drive to Vaiare harbour (approx 40 min). Ferry crossing from Moorea to Tahiti (approx 30 min). Drive back with you rental car to the international airport of Tahiti Faa'a (approx 10 min drive). Rental car return at Tahiti Faa'a International Aiport. Assistance for departure formalities.
Villa Te Tavake by Tahiti Homes
Villa Te Tavake is located in the Punaauia area, on the west coast of Tahiti, at approximately a 10-minute drive from the international airport of Tahiti Faa’a. When staying at this property, it will take you just 2 minutes to drive down to the Marina Taina and its restaurants, about 5 minutes to reach the shopping mall (boutiques, medical center, pharmacy and an ATM machine), about 10 minutes to drive to public white-sand beach “PK 18” and 15 minutes to downtown Papeete.
Villa Te Tavake is perched in the mountain-side of the Punaauia city, rising above the Marina Taina. The Villa enjoys a breathtaking panoramic view of all the sailing boats and super yachts, the lagoon and the island of Moorea rising up the sea just across.
Villa Te Tavake is a charming two-story home that offers great amenities: a living room, a dining room and small library, a fully-equipped kitchen, and 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, all opening directly on to the wooden terrace that surrounds the beautiful swimming-pool. This covered outdoor terrace is most enjoyable with an extra dining space, extra living room furniture and sun loungers.
What’s Villa Te Tavake’s best asset? Most definitely its striking panoramic view of the lagoon, whether from the bedrooms, or from the sun loungers around the pool!
Villas / 3 bedrooms
Villa Legends 6 pax by Enjoy Villas
Villa Legends 6 is located in the Papetoai area, on the northwest coast of Moorea. It is approximately a 45-minute drive from the domestic airport of Temae, and a 40-minute drive from the ferry port.
This charming Villa enjoys a privileged location that is set apart from the island circle road, in a secure gated neighbourhood. Nestled on the hill-side in a majestic landscape that spreads across 17 acres of tropical vegetation, facing the Taotai pass and the sunset, this villa will make you rise up! From there, you’ll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of a crystal blue lagoon set against a backdrop of the seemingly endless Pacific Ocean.
Located only a few minutes away from the small shopping center “Le Petit Village” and its restaurants, grocery stores, shopping and ATM machine, Villa Legends 6 also enjoys a close proximity to the restaurant Holy Steack House, at the foot of the residence. As for 4* InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa, it can be reached within minutes as it is just across the road.
Built in a Polynesian style architecture gloriously marrying exotic woods on the outside to soft white wash tone woods on the inside of the villa, Villa Legends 6 offers a spacious design, as well as a Jacuzzi and a fare pote’e (gazebo) on the outdoor terrace for quality time with family and friends.
Stylish exotic furniture and a contemporary style define Villa Legends 6, which can accommodate 6 people in its 3 bedrooms.
The Legends Residence’s services include an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a solarium, a fitness room and a tennis court.
Villas / 3 bedrooms
Tahiti, Moorea - On request
Renting a car is the ideal way to explore these marvelous islands at the pace you prefer.
To fulfill your rental needs, we offer you a wide choice of models among the leading brands.
So choose your preferred car and go discover the islands.
With the aid of a card that you will be given upon reception of your car, you will be guided to the main sites you should not miss during your exploration. Road signs all around the island indicate these sites.
You can stop wherever you wish and photograph the most beautiful panoramas or key moments, according to your desires.
There are no more limits in the schedules or planning, as the only guide is yourself, and you will create your personalized tour of the island !
Be your own guide / Rental
Private Teahupoo surf trip
Tahiti - 1 hour
- Safely approach the legendary waves of Teahupoo!
- The waves have a rare beauty: a spectacle to see whether you surf or not!
- If you surf, take a board and jump into the water.
Sport & Adventure / Ocean
Private whale watching excursion in Tahiti Iti
Tahiti - Half-day
- Admire the humpback whales in the wildest and most unspoiled part of Tahiti.
- A most sensational animal ecotourism.
- Follow the remarkable fern-covered cliffs of the uninhabited part of Tahiti.
- Watching or swimming with whales will remain a unique experience of a lifetime.
Sport & Adventure / Underwater world
Private diving sensation with tiger sharks
Moorea - Half-day
- A sensational dive that is ideal for lovers of new encounters or lovers of sharks.
- The dive takes place on the slopes of Tahiti’s reef in the crystal blue waters of the Pacific.
- For the first time you can see these impressive wild marine animals safely and without danger.
Sport & Adventure / Underwater world
- Private polynesian welcome at international flight
- All transfers & services as indicated in the program
- 10 days car rental - Cat V (Hyundai or similar), A/C
- Round-trip crossing between Tahiti and Moorea by ferry
- 1 cocktail diner party for 6 persons including a tropical punch, appetizers, starters, hot dishes and desserts, setting and personnalized service)
- A 40 mns' private dance show in your Villa with 6 dancers & 4 musicians
- 24/7 assistance during your stay by our local Travel Designer
- 5 nights at Villa Te Tavake (250 sqm) for 6 persons (3 bedrooms, two of which are air-conditioned, with well-appointed en-suites)
- 4 nights at Villa Legend 6 (180 sqm) for 6 persons (3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms)
- Teahupoo surf trip (2 one-hour outings)
- Private whale watching excursion in Tahiti Iti (Half-day)
- Diving sensation with tiger sharks (Half-day)
All applicable taxes (VAT / service charge / airport taxes) are included. Only the city tax (1.26 to 1.67 Euros / day / person) have to be paid directly to the hotel during check-out.